Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Monday, January 25, 2010

Down Day

Today was kind of an off day. Aaron had a call at about midnight, and just a bit before that Clara woke up with growing pains. She was sound asleep in our bed, but I was WIDE awake. My mind was just going, and I couldn't get it to turn off. I am sure you all know how that goes! Exhausted, but cant sleep... Well, between Flora waking up and needing a hug to fall back asleep, Andrew getting up to nurse and the dog (she has the bladder of an old woman at night) . I didn't get to bed until after 1 when Aaron got back home. So this morning was time to catch up on sleep. Clara, Andrew and I have been fighting off a cold, but Aaron started feeling stuffy yesterday. So we had a restful morning, then ran into CDA to stock up on cold stuff. We didn't need to go any where this week until Friday, when we are heading out to Grandma's and Grandpa's. We have not been going to town, or trying not to..haha...but every pay day (2 weeks). But I ran out of our arsenal yesterday.

The girls are eating dinner, Andrew is napping. I walked a mile and a bit just a little while ago. Despite the off day it has been wonderful! We even got school done.

Here is a great new resource a friend of mine is putting together. We started it today! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!