Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Finished!!!!!!!




Above are my projects I started and finish tonight. The small dresser used to be bright colors, blue body, yellow, green and orange drawers...bright and yuck. But I liked the shape and size. I saw this idea, using fabric on the drawers in a mag and fell in love with it. I am quite please with how it turned out. Cost: Maybe $3

The pot holders were SO easy and is a good way to use up scraps. I didn't have any bias tape so I just zigzaged around the edges and trimmed. Love them. I used scrap fabric and scraps Warm Window and Batting from past projects. Cost: Maybe $1 each. :)

3 comments:

  1. Amber, I love the dresser. What a great idea! I may have to steal it!

    ~Danae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Did you just staple gun the fabric around the edges? or hot glue?
    ... Michelle Moore ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, its stapled, and we will put a coat of something on to seal it. A polyurethane, sateen finish. TO make it washable and glue it to the wood. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!