Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Monday, March 29, 2010

Night To Be

Tonights Menu:

  • Roasted Lamb with rosemary, garlic, and thyme.
  • Au Gratin Potatoes
  • Asparagus
  • Salad (romaine lettuce, spinach, tomatoes and carrots)
  • Gluten free unleavened bread
  • Peach Butter Custard Pie and Coffee for Dessert
  • 2 kinds of red wine and sparkling juice for the kidos (and adults if they want)!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful menu! And I love the picture of the girls! How incredibly sweet! I can't believe how big they are getting! I hope this summer we'll be making it that way and can come see you! I miss you friend, cousin, sister-in-Christ! Have a wonderful, WONDERFUL Days of Unleavened Bread! Give hugs to Aaron, the kids, your Mom & Mandi for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!