Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spiffed Up Bathroom *before pictures at the bottom*

The door will also be painted the tan to match the window! Oh how I love color!




Window. Its those neat glass bocks, but the cement was really dirty and a pain to clean. We attached it with strong bleach water, rinsed and let it dry. Then Aaron sealed in the cement. Now it looks wonderful and will be supper easy to wash! :) The trim around the window will be a light tan. I just could wait to share these pictures!


My pretty shower curtain, that you can actually see now, it used to just blend in! :) Sorry for the bad picture, there is no way to get a good one in a bathroom. Tee hee


After. I know backwards. Silly me, I messed up on uploading the pictures. I have to brag on Aaron a bit. He was so sweet and moved the toilet and sink and cleaned behind them! I am so thankful for his hard work!



Before


So, any of you who have seen our bathroom knows it was white, very white. Its a nice size bathroom, but just didnt have ANY color and it drove me nuts. I like color....I NEED color. So, I got inspired to paint it. Mom and Dad (Aaron's parents) gave me a very nice set of bathroom things, a soap thing, a kleenex box and a tooth brush holder. I LOVE them, but not the bathroom. Now I love the bathroom too! I am so looking forward to my bath tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!