Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spoiled????

When we went to visit my mom and sister the beginning of March I got rather spoiled with a honey latte every morning. Mom bought an espresso maker at the Feast a couple years ago that you use on your stove top. Well, I got to thinking. We love coffee, I love lattes. Maybe I should start looking into getting a small one for us here at home, it would make a lovely Sabbath treat. Well, I have the best Mommy in the world. I think it might have something to do with the fact that lattes have cream in them :-)

New member of the family:



Goodbye Starbucks, we wont be needing you any more!



2 comments:

  1. So cool! Enjoy your daily brew, Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie! I am. I even had one last night when we got home! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!