Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sorry :(

Sorry for not posting, but I do have a good reason. This weekend was Pentecost and the EMS Banquet that Aaron's work does every year to say thanks to all the workers for their service. It was nice, as always and we all had good laughs. We spent Pentecost with Aaron's mom and dad had a great time.

Today is the first day home and not on the phone in 5 days, my house is a mess! So I am cleaning and starting to purge and organize today. I might even try a new recipe for Thai Tuna Burgers that I found on the back on the can of tuna and I am planning on spending time in the glorious out side!

I have got some pictures I am playing around with that I will post soon!

Aaron's call total for 2009: 339 out of 459 total.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!