Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Farmer's Market Finds

Here are this weeks deals at the Farmers Market:

*Name: (Price per) How much I got *


Cherries: ($7 almost) 2 lbs
Cucs: (.50 each) 4 large
Swiss Chard ($1 a bunch) 1 bunch
Raspberries: ($3 a basket) 2 baskets
Zuch: (.50 each) 2 very large ones
Spelt Bread: ($8 a loaf) one loaf
Baby Red Potatoes:($2 a basket) one basket
Lettuce: ($4 for a gal bag) one bag
White Eggplant: (3 for $1) 3
Radishes: ($1 a bunch) one bunch

I spent a bit more then what I had planned, but the cherries were to good to pass up and we wanted to try the bread!

We had a fun day today, we picked up a dear friend (Hi Karen!) and headed down to the beach. We are all a bit tired (mainly the younger set) but had a wonderful time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!