Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, August 20, 2010

It is Rather Addicting




Quilting that is.

Everyone needs to have something they do, something they can have some quite time doing. Or if you are like me, doing in the mist of feeding, cuddling and loving my family.

I love to quilt. I joke that it is like therapy for my. A lot less money then the other kind too! There have been times I have felt like I have too much to do before I can quilt. But the laundry, dishes and such are never done. There will always be a meal to make, a mess to clean up. If I just fit in when I can, I am a much happier person! I am more motivated to get the job done, then I can sit down and quilt for a while. This is what works for me.

What do you do? Do you have a hobby that you enjoy doing?





Pictures of my sewing today. I got one block done (out of 4) for Month #2 of my Civil War Block of the Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!