Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kids Songs

We are a little odd. We like kids songs. Call us crazy, but Veggie Tales make us want to sing along. The Alphabet Operetta gets stuck in out head for days. We sing along and are always on the look out for more.

Today I found these:







ENJOY! :)

4 comments:

  1. You just found Eric Herman?? WE LOVE ERIC HERMAN! We've met him. He's AWESOME in person. I suggest checking his website for when he'll be in your area. He's from Washington (and homeschools his girls!) so he's in the local libraries a lot. Bug won a CD when we saw him. I think we have 3 CD's of his. Bug still listens to them on a regular basis. SOO great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's his website: http://www.erichermanmusic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard the Pirate song a while ago, and remembered how much I liked him....then rediscovered him today. I will check out his website! How fun would that be! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW CUTE!! I love these songs. When DJ was little, we discovered Craig and Company. He had songs like There's Always Room for the Mushroom, which we STILL sing. Eric Herman is a great find, Amber; thanks for sharing him! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!