Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Feeling a Bit Better... *EDITED!*

...and am on the mend. Thanks for the prayers.
* Flora and Andrew are now down with round two. I can not believe this. 2 different colds in like, 2 weeks. Satan sure is targeting us this Fall Holy Day season! Please pray that I can remain stress-free and get everything done I need to, while still not feeling 100%!*

I pray everyone had a wonderful Day of Atonement and are having fun getting ready for the Feast! This is most likely be my last post until into October. We are just going to be so busy getting ready for the Feast, etc. 
I pray you all have a wonderful, filling time!
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
The leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
The calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little child shall lead them.
The cow and the bear shall graze;
Their young ones shall lie down together;
And the lion shall eat straw like an ox.
The nursing child shall play by the cobra's hole,
And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper's den.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountains,
For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord
As the waters cover the sea.
Is. 11: 6-:9



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!