Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I try and plan a menu for each week. Sadly, I plan, then forget to look at it. So I found this cute idea and places it on the wall in the kitchen. Right by the frig. handy and in a spot I can readily see it often!
Sorry about the reflection on the glass!


I am going to make one for my daily list of chores, and one for the kids. I think they will have fun erasing the chores as they get them done. It will take a matter of a couple seconds to write them out again in the evening and I will feel much more orgnized when it comes to my tasks. We will see how it goes.
Write on the glass with a dry or wet erase marker. And guess what???? You can change out the paper when ever you want!
 
What better way to teach my children, then by example? If I have a smile on my face and enjoy my tasks, then they will too!

3 comments:

  1. and really cheap. Even more so if you don't need to buy a frame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I love it for the menu! And for notes for people. So much prettier than a white dry erase board!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!