Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's been a busy winter so far! We have about 2 feet of snow (give or take a bit) and are in the middle of our 4th (I think) winter storm so far, and its not letting up any time soon!
third sheet of snow/ice coming off the roof by the hall window
 
I have Jury Duty this week, and because of the storm its canceled tomorrow. Aaron's class is also canceled tonight.  Good things too, the roads are a mess!
 
Jury Duty was not bad, and was actually an interesting experience.  I was trying to think of things left and right to get out of it, but to no avail. I have no problems serving, its just a pain since I do not drive and Aaron has to have someone cover for him. It was interesting to see just a small part of our system works. The judge and lawyers were FUNNY and cracking jokes and having a good time. I was picked as part of the 14 they questioned and the lawyers and Judge had has all laughing over and over. Not to bad if you ask me!  We shall we what happens Thursday and Friday!
 
We had a wonderful visit with family over Thanksgiving and the only down side. other then a threat of nasty weather was the fact that the kids and I got sick. We are well on the mind, but boy, we felt awful!
 
 
Out the window towards the Highway. Snow Snow Snow! We are very happy! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!