Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Plans changed yesterday. I got the fabric washed, pattern out and because of this cough I can not shake, also got a headache. I decided to sew on something that was a little "brainless".
Dew all cuddled up taking his nap.
 
I had about 1 foot of hand quilting to do on Flora's quilt and then trim up the edges and sew on the binding. 
 
 
I am rather spoiled and have an amazing sewing machine. I did something a little different with the binding and LOVE it! 
You can see the way I did the binding. I used a decorative stitch. I love how it turned out!

Today we are attaching the back entry way and pantry, then I will sew this evening. Such a pleasant week here at home. Needing to be gone last week made me realize even more how blessed I am to be home. I get to serve my husband and make a home. God is good!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!