Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thankful Today

Today I am feeling thankful. Very thankful.
 
After 3 weeks of sick and a cough that wouldn't go away I am feeling back to my self.

I am thankful that my foot is not infected. I do not remember stepping on a nail being this painful when I was a kid!
 
I am thankful for my Clara, she is so bright and amazed us daily with some smart thing she does. She also makes some pretty goofy faces. She is such a joy!
 
I am thankful for Flora and her ramdom-ness she is always keeping us in stitches with her goffy-ness and giggles.
 
Andrew is very "in tune" to everyones feelings. He will ask when someone is feeling down. "you otay?" with a worried look on his sweet little face and a pat on arm of the person who is feeling down. He love for his trucks is also pretty adorable. To quote a dear friend "Every house needs a two your old!"

I am thankful for my husband. Who works hard with compassion and studies hard so he can move up in what he can do.

I am thankful for family. My mom and (see this Mandi, you are coming!) Sister are coming to visit next week! YAHOO!

I am thankful for tea and a good visit yesterday.

I am thankful for a sunny day and motivation to work on projects that have been on hold for the last 3 weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!