Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Joy: Learning From My Children

Children are joyous, thankful, and very openly praise. That is why I think we are told to be as a child. Sadly, as we adults become adults we out grow that childlike joy and praise.

This week I have been watching my children. They are the best example of joy! They sing, dance, love, and laugh (among other things) all with 100% of their being. 
 
It's got me thinking, God wants that from me. 100%. My all. To serve Him in Joy and Praise with everything thing I can, in everything I do! Just like my children do. 





So, I am challenging myself to smile, sing, dance and be more joyful in my actions, not just my thoughts! My Children are such wonderful teachers! 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. your oldest looks like such a big girl now, so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't believe that it's been 5 years since I became a mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!