Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, January 21, 2011

Trip To Town

This morning right after breakfast we took a trip up to town to get the electrical stuff Aaron needs for the kitchen and to see, in person the tile and cabinets. After we went to Lowes and Home Depot, we headed to the Habitat ReStore to see if that had anything we needed. I found a great deal on an almost new sink. New, it costs about $650! I paid $35! It's very pretty, and I can't wait to use it!
 
You can see it here ( link to the sink) , although mine is white, not black. Some day I would like to have a farm house sink, but this will make it very doable and even pleasant until I can get one! :) So much better then just stainless! Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!