Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Back Into The Swing of Things.

We have only been home for two weeks (tomorrow)...one would think that it wouldn't be that long to get back into the swing of the kitchen/dining remodel. In our defense, life as been busy! End of the Spring Holy Days, all day training for Aaron, plus the calls etc.
 
To be honest. It was a needed break. This has been our "life" since Aaron started demolishing this winter! Life as been in a state of dust, piles and "camping". While the kitchen is not done,it is fully functional. It's all finish things that need done. The thing that will make it "complete".
 
I am in love. I love being in there. I love cooking, doing the dishes and making everything just so.
 
As I am typing this up, my hunk of a husband is cutting bead board to get some more up (back splash). Last night he got the range hood in! As soon as we get the light bulbs needed I will have a well lit stove! As of right now it's non vented, but we will vent it out at a later date. We just needed to get it in, and out of the way. The box was BIG!

Here it is:



You also get a VERY good look at the color of the cabs! Love them! 
 
Tomorrow is going to be sunny (Please Please Please be right weather man!) and so we are planning a day OUTSIDE. Aaron got a raised bed built so I can get the early spring things planted. Aaron also found a suprise for the kids...and with that....I will leave you all in suspense!

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!