Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chickens and Sandwiches

I know, a very random post today, but I am rather behind on what needs to be posted, so though I would lump some together.
Chickens:


When we stopped into the feed store on Friday to pick up the needed chicken food, I asked what chicks they had for sales. The had the still cute fluffy ones, and then a bunch on older chicks. The older chicks were needing new homes and on sale. We came home with 6 for my mother-in-law and 5 for us!





Sandwiches: 

These hardy, filling, really really good sandwiches are so good! If you didn't gather that already. My man loved them,and as asked me to make them more often! 


 
You can find the recipe here:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/marlboro_mans_f/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!