Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

 
 
I grew up with out a dad. He didn't want the responsibility of a family. My mommy worked very hard and gave my sister and me an amazing life. I am so very thankful for all the things she provided for us, and the times she said no. She is my hero.

I knew when I was looking (or not looking as the case would be) for a husband that I wanted someone, no, needed someone who was going to be a good daddy. Someone who was raised with a good daddy. God blessed me with Aaron and his Dad. His dad showed him how to be a man, to work with his hands and got him into hiking(just to name a few!). He is a wonderful man who is such a blessing to me.

Because of this influence, Aaron is the Daddy he is today. Kind, compassionate, FUN, God fearing.

So today on Father's Day, I want to say thank you to three people. My Mommy, My Father-in-Law and my husband. 
 
Happy Day you guys. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!