Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Blogging

I started blogging to keep family and friends updated on some of what's going on in our lives. I quickly became addicted to it!


Since I started blogging we have added two kids, moved, bought our house, and started remodeling, just to name a few of the big things. It has been so much fun to share things with all of you. I am always thinking, " I should put this on the blog." Or Aaron will say, " Did you blog about such and such"

This is become an outlet for me to post some of my pictures and review books, above and behold keeping my followers updated :)

This post is to say a big THANK YOU to those who read and comment....hint hint (I LOVE comments!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!