Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, August 5, 2011

Still Alive...Really!

I have been awful about updating here this week. Sorry about that. I do have an excuse though. Life has been crazy. We have raspberries to pick, Amie's hooves to trim, my garden is starting to produce, it actually felt like Summer (hot...about 90 all week) and on Wed. Lowe's delivered the supplies for the Living Room/ Fire place projects.

Yesterday was a day of playing catch up. Catch up on laundry, watering, dishes, etc from having on odd day the day before. Today we are back at it full speed. Aaron has had 2 calls, and in between we picked more raspberries and dug up some hazelnut tree starts, Naps, Meals, I ordered a couple new shirts (can you say sale prices + free shipping+ 20% off!) and Andrew's birthday presents. Washing and putting said picked berries in the freezer. This evening we need to run to town and pick up something for my mom and sister. It will make for an odd evening, but Sabbath is right around the corner.

I am starting to think about what is needed for Feast Clothing. Each Feast we take a bit of the set aside $ and get new dress clothing as needed for the coming year. I have sewing planned and got to thinking about that as well. I might set up a table in our room so I can just work on it as needed, not having to put it away.

Well, I need to run and get a few more things done before we leave. Have a lovely evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!