Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Signs Of Fall

This afternoon I grabbed my camera and delighted in taking some pictures of the changing seasons.

Fall is upon us, even though the wind today is warm, we know it will be cold quickly. 

Aaron is busy putting up insulation and yesterday we got our third truck load of fire wood. We will need much more then that, but it's a start.

Today I am tackling a project, that I will post pictures of tomorrow if all goes well and I get it done. Until then, you all get to enjoy the signs of Fall. 

The kids have coined a new term in our house. One day last week Clara and Flora came running in from outside with a couple of leaves that where starting to change. They were so filled with excitement and yelled, " Mama, FEAST LEAVES!"








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!