Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, October 28, 2011

Feast 2011: Wallace Days

 One of the days we (the whole group) went up to Wallace a nearby historic mining town for some fun. My amazing mother in law contacted a bunch of the local stores and set up a scavenger hunt for the kids and adults, as well as a treasure hunt for the little set and a lucky number prize at some of the shops. Everyone had a ton of fun, while the kids had lunch with Daddy and Aunt Larry, mom and I had tea at an antique store. It was lovely.

The old buildings are lovely, and everyone in Wallace was super nice!

This is the ceiling of the antique store that also had the tea. It used to be the hardware store. All of the old shelves, and even better, the tin ceiling and lovely columns where in tact. I now want tin on my kitchen and dinning room ceilings. :)


Antiques/Tea shop and the brewery next door, a win win for all. :)



The underneath of a lovely building. Such detail.

Leaded glass.

Add caption

Walking down the street with Aunt Larry.












Up next: Feast 2011: Silver Mt

*note; I just realized that none of these photos are the ones I edited and put my mark on...so if you are a picture thief, forget about it....this sight is copy righted. Everyone else: ENJOY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!