Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pictures Of The Lap Book.

Please excuse the poor picture quality, but I took the pictures with my phone, not my good camera. I can no find my cord to up load from the camera so these will have to do for now.

The lap book is done, and the girls are very pleased, as am I. Today we will let our live studies go. We sure have enjoyed doing this and are looking forward to doing more.
 
Clara's coloring page.
 

First age: Life cycle, Where in the World, Diet and Clara's drawing.

Second page: Hunting Strategy, Anatomy, Predators, and the small oval ones are what kinds of plants they like to live on.

Flora's coloring page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!