Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Daddy Update: Tuesday

  
Small part of the creek that is just yards away from the house. It's lovely and has Salmon in it right now! The kids have loved to see them.

While I was busy unpacking boxes, the kids enjoyed playing with LEGOs.

Yesterday in the day was rather boring, busy, but not too exciting for the kids. Then Nana came and picked us up, we went to the old house to get a couple items and take the garbage down to the road. Then we picked up the pile of flat boxes and headed into town. While Nana worked out, the kids and I ate dinner at Costco, and then did some "window" shopping. We did come away with a few books for the kids, and some wool socks for me. :) We love Costco.

It was rather late when we got home, but the kids got tucked into bed and were out like lights for the most part.

When I said smile, these were the faces given to me! :) So cute! I though you might be missing those smiles Daddy. WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!