Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Let the Craziest Two Weeks Begin....

 
 
 
My mom found an amazing house....she is moving. Not far, but well, she is teaching, my sister is going to school full time, and so I am off to help pack the rest of the old house up (I can be working all day, while they are at work/school), and then Aaron will be over next week to help drive the truck and be the muscle man. I (+ 3 kids) will then staying another week to help mom get settled as she plugs away on report cards and other things that need to be done before she is off for winter break. I am bringing my computer and camera, so maybe I will have some time post some fun pictures. I guess there is a under the stairs fort, an out side fort, a creek and about 10 acres to plan on! :)
We would love prayers for safe travels for everyone! 
Blessings, 
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!