Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Monday, January 9, 2012

Photo A Day: Jan.9

I have been in a slump with picture taking and blogging, and when I ran across a photo challenge

I decided to join in. :)

Today the challenge is Daily Routine

You can find the list here: Photo A Day

Coffee,  in one form or another is a must!

Taking care of our critters is also another must. This is the kitten (well his foot) who adopted us today. He is young, shinny and HUNGRY) After a good worming, some good food and lots of love, he will fill out nicely. We have been talking about getting a cat. He just found us. The girls have named him Charlie.

School!

More coffee...we like our coffee.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!