Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sabbath Family Activity

Yesterday was a  home day for us, and I had planned a family activity to do in the afternoon.

Clara's

She chose her verse from the Cheerfulness lapbook we did. She knew exactly what one she wanted.


They are very simple, and cute when finished. The kids picked their colors, and the adults handled the hot glue(to glue the crayons down), but the kids did the actually melting (with a hair dryer).

Flora's all pink with a couple random colors thrown in.

I picked a couple verses for her to chose from and she picked this one. She said," I like this one, I am always singing about God!" Yep, total fit.

The men teamed up on this one. Blues and greens. Aaron picked the verse. I had this engraved on the inside of his wedding ring. Special to both of us.
We all had fun and they turned out really well. I am not sure where I am going to hang them up yet, but they will be a nice splash of color when I do get them up! :)
Mine with my chosen scripture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!