Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Please for give my silence, but we are in the middle of some spring cleaning in preparation for the upcoming (Week and 1/2 away!) Spring Holy Days!
This year, instead of just deep cleaning the bedrooms we are moving everything around. Up until now Aaron and I have been in the back bedroom, which is the largest. It is about 9 foot wide, but 17 foot long. The girls have been in the smallest bedroom and Andrew was in our room, we were not using the third bedroom save for storage.  Andrew is ready for his big by room and the girls really need more room, so move is what we are doing! We emptied out the front bedroom (storage room) and painted the walls, installed a new light and pulled up the carpet to expose the wood flooring under. We are all moved in, and loving it. Today we are painting the girls room and then moving them in! The smallest room will be Andrews bedroom. My goal is to be done with the bedroom shift by Monday night! 

 Three Helpers in the new mom and dads room! :) What a bunch of cuties!


Aaron and I both collect old books, we have a few stacks around our room.

These little china cats where my great grandmas.

Flowers from  my sweet kidos on my dresser.

Miss F.


We took some time and painted our nails this morning:) Miss F, pink with purple glitter on top.

Miss C. One hand pink, the other pruple glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!