Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Saturday, April 21, 2012

More Pictures.

Made me Laugh.

Kids playing at Night to Be Much Remembered

Goat kids that was a prop for a message a church before Passover. Clara was one very happy camper.

Sunny, warm wind in the face.

fall from trousers (1800 time period about) and a waistcoat, made by me, for the boy. He loves them!

Out of order, Night TO BE Remembered.

Muddy. Boy. Two words that go very well together.

My hens are at it again, supping us with tasty eggs.

Um....I think Flora got a hold of the camera....

gusset and lacing on the back of the 1800 boys trousers.

Charlie sleeping in the empty flower box.

Overalls are very handy.

Close up of the fall that makes them a fall front trouser. :)
Sorry that the pictures are out of order, but blogger redid some things, and I am trying to muddle my way through figuring out the new and improved (?) blogger. I am tired after a long but wonderful Sabbath, and am SO ready for a hot bath and my bed. So, good night you lovely people who read my little corner of the web, and sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!