Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kids Telling Stories



Zozo is a type. Zozo is a dinozor. Zozo has a bear. That is all of my story. By Andrew



Pet Elephant by Clara

The girl wants a elephant for her birthday. She will name it Sam. Sam would get me cookies. Sam would wash the car with her big gray trunk. She would wash me. The girl wants a kitten. Named Sam. 

Clara's is a retelling of her story from her reading comp lesson today. :)



There once was a boy who had a big ouchy on his head. And it POPPED!!!!! And Blood was everywere and he had to go on the ambulace to the hospital. But he lived. The End  By Flora

She was tell this over and over all day yesterday! :P It made me laugh every time...such an EMT's daughter. teehee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!