Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sewing Sunday

I am going to try at attack  one sewing project each Sunday, in an effort to get a few things done.

This week I did 2 projects. I made 4 bow ties for Andrew, who loves to wear a shirt, tie, vest and look snazzy, and a pillow case for Clara.

With the coming of cold weather. As in, we could get snow tomorrow! I am so in the mood to work on all those projects that just don't happen or I don't want to do in the summer (quilting being one of them!). I am looking forward to sharing them on here.

On a non related note, please forgive the slowness of getting Feast pictures up.....I am NOT happy with Bloggers change and am finding that uploading the pictures takes 1/2 of forever. I can do ONE picture at a time, at that is very time consuming....so...well...they will eventually get on here!

Have a blessed week,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!