Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, December 11, 2009

Fit Fridays ~ Week 1

Yesterday was my weight in day. I was a little worried that I wouldnt have lost hardly anything. I am feeling so much better and have SO much more energy. So I was happy when the scale showed I lost 8 lbs this week. I only got a week out in twice. Once with the pilates DVD and once walking a mile. This weeks goal is to keep up with my eating, and staying with in my points (pretty easy, they gave me a lot since I am still nursing Andrew) and working out for 30 mins EVERYDAY save the Sabbath! :)

Just a heads up. I have a load of cute pictures, but cant, for the life of me, find the cord to get them off the camera! I will keep looking. Hope and pray you all have a wonderful Sabbath!


2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Amber!! Keep up the good work. So glad you have more energy in your life -- that's what it's all about!
    xoxoxox annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girl! I can't find my cord either!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!