Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, December 25, 2009

Fit Fridays ~ Week 3

Good week this week. :) I am very please with how I did. I am down another 3 lbs making the weight loss total of 16 lbs in 3 weeks. I have also lost about (these are rough measurements, because I dont have the ones from early this summer) 4 inches off my weight and the fullest part of my tummy. And 3 inches off hips and chest.

We joined the local Wellness Center. Its $50 a month for our whole family and they have a great big pool and kiddy pool with a duck slid the kids just love. They also have a work out area. We are looking forward to getting ALL our money out of it. My mom uses the water for her workouts, and would go down almost daily when here. For a day pass its $5 per adult (the kids were free). So its saving us a lot of money if we can all go and work out 4 or 5 times a week. The days Aaron is off we will all get in the water and play. On the land days...aka....Aaron is on call. We will take turns using the machines and the kids can run around and play on the basketball courts.

This week my goal this week is to keep up what I am doing. I am feeling stronger and have more energy. I am losing and my clothing is fitting looser.

Hope you all have a blessed Sabbath!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!