Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Menu and an Update

This weeks menu is pretty easy.

Sunday: "p" dinner. Pears, peppers, popcorn, potato chip, pineapple, peanuts, pickles. With pudding and peanut butter cookie for dessert. This wasn't planned, but the girl kept asking for popcorn....so we went with it! It was fun to "shop" for things that started with "p"

Monday: Turkey, squash, carrots, gravy
Tuesday: Orange turkey...same as orange chicken....but with left overs! :) This is a crock pot meal.
Wednesday: Turkey stir fry or chili, which ever we feel like more.
Thursday: Left overs. Clean out frig.
Friday: Sandwiches on the go! Off on our trip! Yahoo!

I am not going to post a recipe today but a link. This is one of my favorite sites to browse and get ideas! And its all for the crockpot! :) I LOVE my crock pot!

A quick update on Jethro and Tracy:

He is stable, although still sedated. Prayers are still very much needed, but the doctors are seeing improvement in both his heart (blood flow I think) and his lung tissue. Tracy seems to be healing well and is able to do some of Jethro's care, which is good for her heart! Praise God and keep those prayers a comin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!