Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TAST 2010

Thanks for my friend Annie, for showing me this wonderful sight, I am going to be doing this.

So, every Tuesday I will post a link to that weeks stitch, and then the next I will show you what I did with it and post the next weeks stitch. :) My plan is to do most of them. There will be weeks, I am sure, that will will not be able to keep up! This is meant to be fun, and to expand your stitching. Something I have wanted to do for a long time. I am going to make a true crazy quilt! :)

We are going to have a busy day today. Stating to pack for our trip to visit Mom and Mandi and getting the motor home ready for friends to use! Thankfully its going to be another wonderful sunny day, so the kids will be able to play out side! We all sleep better when we have has lots of Vit D and fresh air!

Update On Jethro: He is slowly impoving, but no means out of the woods. Keep praying! They are being answered!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!