Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Five Years

Today we are celebrating five years of marriage.

God has been so good to us. We are more in love then ever and have been so blessed. This Anniversary is huge for me. I know that sounds silly....its been "just" five years. But it is!

God has blessed me so much with Aaron. He helps with house chores, to make it go quicker for me. Willing changes poopy diapers and spoils me to death! He is so patient with me and some of the emotions, anger or lack of know-how I struggle with and is always there to give me a hug and a kiss and tell me he will never leave. He is an amazing father who is always patient, but firm when needed. I love his MacGyver side, and although I tease, he is amazing at fixing ANYTHING! I love that he loves anything I made, and how easy it is to please him with an apple pie. He knows his Bible and loves to teach the kids about His way. He works hard and loves his job. I am thankful that God has blessed him with a great passion and deep compassion for what he does, and the patients he treats! I could go on forever, so.....

Happy Anniversary My Love!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been blessed by God! Congratulations on 5 years of marriage. And may God give you a life time of growing together!
    a fellow p.w.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 5 years of bliss, Aaron and Amber!! Obviously, you both chose a marriage partner VERY well. We love you all!! annie and denny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!