Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Back: Safe and Sound!

We are back from our wonderful trip. We headed over to see my mom and sister and visit with some friends! We had a great time, although we all discovered we are home bodies. :) I have a bunch of pictures to upload and post, but that will happen this weekend.

We are going to have a couple crazy busy week getting ready for Passover and Days of Unleavened Bread in just a little over 2 weeks. The goat is due in about a week, and we are praying for easy time of it, and twins would be wonderful! :)

Off to finish cleaning the living room and folding the laundry. We are going to watch 1940's house (or part of it...its rather long!) while I fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!