Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, April 30, 2010

100th Post~ Fit Fridays

This is number 100! I so love using blogger. My sewing didn't progress as far as I would have likes, but I am also sewing a dress. 1914, no sleeves (for summer) our of a light tan linen blend with no Directions! I have misplaced them, and have no clue where they are! Oh well, I am doing just fine and am very happy with out its turning out. Its going to be a lovely dress for summer. If I really like it, I will make a couple more since most of my clothing is getting to big, and/or worn out!

I can now fit into couple skirts that I haven't been able to wear for about 3 years! Its like getting a new set of clothing, and what woman doesn't like that! :)

This has been going around facebook and I just love it. I am not out to get supper, model skinny, just back to being healthy so I can keep being a good wife and mama. I will never be slim and trim, its not how the woman in my family are build, because I have had 3 blessings and my hips have gotten wider, I will never be a size 6 , and I wouldn't want to! I am thankful for my imperfect body, stretch marks and all!

Women gain weight because we accumulate so much information & wisdom in our heads and when there is no more room, it's distributed to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy~we are enormously cultured, educated & happy. Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think, 'Good grief, look how smart I am!


So, next time you look in the mirror, remember this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!