Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, April 9, 2010

Sickies

Clara woke up from her nap...the first clue, she slept!...at about 3 pm, throwing up. She has since done so 4 times. It got me thinking about what we do for the sickies in our house and I though we would share. Lots of cuddles, warm baths, a movie in mom and dads bed...well for the little set. If its Aaron and I we sleep as much as we can :)

Depending on what the yuck is, I treat with herbs and lots of good homemade food. We don't run to the doctor with every little sniff and sneeze, but try what we can at home, and then if its bad enough, or a bacterial infection we can't fight, we go. Just a heads up, I am sure I will not be posting to often until everyone is "all better"

Happy Sabbath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!