Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, April 9, 2010

Fit Friday's and a Quick Update

Nothing exciting to report this week. :) I didn't lose, but also didn't gain, which always makes me happy! Its seem to be how my body loses, I lose for a week or two, and then take a break and not lose for a week. I have been awful about doing my work outs, but have been very active out side in the yard, etc. My goal this week is to get back to doing my work outs the days I am not busy out side!

Dole Family Update: Please keep praying for them. Jethro was able to go "home" from the hospital this week, but they have no home to go to. Please pray for a home for them until they can rebuild their house. Also, the benefit for the family is tomorrow. Thanks to some hard working, generous people there are some pretty neat things to auction off. Mariners Grounds Keeper Package, Washington State Cougs tickets, Spokane Chiefs tickets, and ton of other things. If you can, come tomorrow. 1pm-? at the Plummer Middle school gym! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!