Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, June 4, 2010

Herb Cards into Pictures

A few years ago, my mom gave me these wonderful herb cards, on the front of them is old pictures of the plants them self and on the back was a history of how they were and still can be used. I LOVE these cards and have been trying to think of some way to display them. Since they are just a bit bigger then playing cards, I was drawing a blank. Then, while I was looking at a home decorating website, I came up with this idea.





The pictures of these are not the greatest, but all I did was take 4 cards per frame, glued them down and done. Took me 20 mins. I am going to make a set of 4 of these. I LOVE how they turned out.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!