Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Monday, August 16, 2010

10 Things.....


.......I am thankful for today:

1) My sweet husband and all his hard work.
2) My children and the laughter and joy they bring to our home.
3) My mother and sister and my wonderful in-laws. Could not ask for better!
4) Our home. A blessings from God, in so many ways. Now, to use it for Him.
5) A little extra money coming in.
6) My husbands job, which he loves. It is wonderful so see my man LOVING what he does. Even after a crazy day like yesterday! :)
7) This area we live in, its so pretty and full of wonderful places to explore.
8) God as my Father and Him calling ME to be part of HIS family! And His fall Holy Days just around the corner.
9) A wonderful sermon on Joy
10) coffee, I love the stuff!


My dear friend Julianne challenged people to say 10 things they are thankful for today, and tell someone. This seemed like a good place for me to say mine.

What are you all thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!