Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, August 27, 2010

Fit Friday's

I was reminded earlier this week that I had not done a Fit Friday post in a while. I have been awful at remembering to post for the week. Fridays are one of our busier days, with Sabbath prep and also now that Aaron's work schedule has changed.

This last month or so I have been doing pretty good. The weight is not flying off, but slowly I am getting in better shape a losing the extra weight I need to. My body seems to have a pattern in weight loss, one week I will lose a pound or two, then the next, nothing. I don't do anything different the weeks I don't lose, but I know slower weight loss is healthier for me and my body, so I am fine with it.  I am still doing Weight Watchers, and not eating a bunch of sugar. We went though a stretch where we ate wheat, which my body just can't handle. It make me feel awful and gives me a headache, which in true, is a good excuse not to get the movement I need!

I have to admit that I have been awful about getting in my work outs, above and beyond house work, etc.  I do have the a good reason to get a walk in every day, since Lyla needs the work out. She is very much a puppy and need to wear off some of that energy. She is also in the working dog category, so thrives on DOING. :-D

We are changing up our schedule for us adults....ok...really...just me for the most part! Before, our morning were rather slow, with most of the house work and such in the afternoons or when the kids were in bed. Well, I am starting my business and want to make sure I have some time in the afternoons to devote to that. So, my goal is to wake up and get my T-Tapp work out in and shower before breakfast. Then it will be house work etc. Leaving the afternoons open for naps, my sewing, school, etc. 

Weight loss this week: 1 lb
Total weight loss: 41 lbs since Dec 2009




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!