Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, September 3, 2010

Fit Friday

Nothing lost this week. I need to get better about getting a work out in. Even if its just a walk to get the mail the long way, then a t-tapp video every day! I have been walking with Lyla to get the mail almost every day, which is good for her and me. Wednesday my work out was walking. We walked all over Costco, Winco and Wal-mart. I also ran into the Teachers store. I figured I got about 2- 2 1/2 hours of walking in. Not make your hear rate race walking, but it all counts.

Since Andrew is sleeping in our room, I am making the other room a sewing/guest/work out room. :) It only has one plug in on the wall by the door and the treadmill fits perfectly. I also have a loveseat in there and am going to build a day bed with a trundle for when we have company.

I will try to get pictures this week! Motivation to get it set up just perfectly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!