Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Face Lift

I am all about things looking nice, tidy, and I love color. 


Shortly after we moved to this neck of the woods, Aaron built me a corner cabinet to put all my pretty tea things and other dishes, etc. At the time, because the wood we used needed to be painted (this cab is made out of 100% recycled wood!) I painted it a dark, rich brown.


Well, I LOVE the color, hate the fact that is ALWAYS looks dusty. Even right after washing it down. Well, since we are making over out living room this week. I though it would be a good time to paint that as well. I had a sage green and bought a quart of a red called antique rose wood. 

I LOVE this color and am thinking about painting my kitchen walls this color when we redo it this next year! 

So, for a total of $4 (maybe!) I have a nice, fresh splash of color in my warm and cozy dinning room! 

I will post the after pictures as soon as I get the rooms put back together!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!