Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Aaron has class all day today. I am so glad he is in class now and doing well! 
 
The nice weather we had these past few days are gone. It's rainy and wet and the weather people are saying we could be getting snow soon. I am so ready..... which leads me to my thankful today.
 
I am so thankful for a father-in-law who is taking the time to help us find a good wood stove! I am lost when it comes to wood stoves (the buying part, I can make and keep a fire going no problem!) I am looking forward to the warm, deep heat you get from wood. Right now we just have plug in space heaters and an electric stand alone fire place. It makes the power bills in the winter outrageous! 

The rainy weather today is making me want to clean. I have left over chicken to make a pot pie for Aaron has a surprise when he gets home tonight. The kids are all resting, so I had better get at it!

Clara is thankful for baths
 
Flora is thankful for sleeping in Andrew's bed for her nap
 
Andrew is thankful for food...he ate 2 breakfasts today! Growing boy! hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!