Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So, remember yesterday's plans? Yeah, they didn't happen! Every time I would get busy with the painting, something else would come up. I have this bad habit of not doing anything else cleaning wise when I am working on a project. I need to get better about making time for everything.  I just stopped trying to paint and thought I would start up again after we tucked the kidos into bed. That didn't happen either. I wrote up a book review, loaded the dishwasher and jumped in the tub with my book....and could'nt put it down.  In fact, I was up until 1 am reading it! Its called The Black Madonna and you can see a sneak peak of it on the FIRST review page. VERY good!

So, the plan for today is to finish the laundry area, and start taking down the wall and old chimney where we need to put in brick, so we can hook up our new wood stove. Aaron's dad found a great deal on a wood heater for us. It doesn't look like you reg. wood stove, although it does have a place you can cook on. It will more then heat our house, and has a casing around it, so if the kids or our selves accident touch it, it wont burn. Since out living room area is small, this is prefect! It's got a nice long burn time and will be supper effecent. It is also brand new, never used!   They picked it up last night and delivered it. While its not the traditional wood stove, this should work very well! I am excited to be heating with wood soon! Lots of work ahead, but it is in sight! Yahoo!


 Today I am thankful for a wonderful start to the day, Aaron's hard work to provide for our family, the people he works with and my in-laws!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!