Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Monday, December 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Ok, so I don't LOVE menu planning, but I am going to try to be better at it. I made a dry erase board so the menu for the week is handy in the kitchen and that has been wonderful!

I have posted our menu's here a couple times, but nothing for regular. I am hoping to change that.

Here is this weeks menu:

Sunday: Roasted Turkey, mash-a-tatos, corn and cranberry sauce.

Monday: Turkey Pot Pie
right out of the oven....it didn't last long!

Tuesday: Stir Fry and rice

Wednesday: Split pea soup with turkey chunks

Thursday: Beefy Spanish rice

Friday: Turkey noodle casserole X2 (one for the Sabbath)

Sabbath: See above





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!