Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I have.....

...a big, wonderful, amazing whole in my house! 
As I am writing this, my man is taking out the old, tiny, drafty window and putting in my big, new one! 
Here are some pictures: 

Since we got home this afternoon Aaron has pulled down the sheet rock, the boards that were under the sheet rock, taken out the insulation and moved it up to the attic, taken out the old window, and is now in the process of framing in where the new window will go. :) 
The kids are watching Veggie Tales and I posted cars, made dinner and cleaned the old kitchen up a bit! 

Very productive afternoon for all, but Aaron is the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!